in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is
more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is
1. Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.
2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
3. I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy.
4. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized
the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a .45?"
The Ranger responded, "Because they don’t make a .46."
6. An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.
7. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a ladycommented on his wearing his sidearm. "Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?" "No Ma’am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle."
8. Beware the man who only has one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!
But wait, there’s more!
I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said "Well I certainly hope it isn’t loaded!" To which I said, of course it is loaded, can’t work without bullets!" She then asked, "Are you that afraid of some one evil coming into your house?" My
reply was, "No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too." To which I’ll add, having a gun in the house that isn’t loaded is like having a car in the garage without gas in the tank.